(Last updated on June 22, 2016)
At IslamReligion.com we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use IslamReligion.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect:
· IslamReligion.com collects some personal information when you contact us, register, comment on an article, or otherwise voluntarily provide such information, such as: name, email address, and country. This personal information is processed on our server.
· None of the email addresses are recorded in our following services: “Recommend This Site” and “E-mail this article to a friend”.
· IslamReligion.com server automatically records information when you visit our website or use some of our services, including the URL, IP address, browser type, Country, referrer, and the date and time of your request. Some of this information is recorded at Google.com servers for statistical purposes.
· Some of the above mentioned information as well as some personal information that you provide through our chat service (Live Help) are recorded at LivePerson.com servers, since this service is hosted on their servers.
· We may use personal information to provide the services you"ve requested, including services that display customized content.
· We may also use personal information for research and analysis to operate and improve IslamReligion.com technologies and services.
· We don’t send spam emails nor do we accept third parties to promote our site by spam.
· We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
· We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate.
· When you submit a comment on an article/video or to our guest book, you have the option to provide your email address for public. If you wish after that to conceal it from public, please email us at email@example.com
To block your email address from receiving messages
from IslamReligion.com that are initiated by “Recommend
This Site” and “E-mail this article to a friend”, please submit your email at
If you have a question about our privacy practices, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by postal mail to:
PO Box: 343
Your favorites list is empty. You may add articles to this list using the article tools.
Your history list is empty.
Why register? This web site has several customizations made specifically for you, such as: your favorites, your history, marking articles you have previously viewed, listing articles published since your last visit, changing font size, and more. These features are based on cookies and will work correctly only when you use the same computer. To enable these features from any computer, you should login while browsing this site.
Please enter your Username and e-mail address then click on the Send Password button. You will receive a new password shortly. Use this new password to access the site.